1. Who collects your personal data?
The data collected on our site is processed by the entity publishing the site, identified under the SIRET number 88227523300014, acting on behalf of Shana Hôtel & Résidence.
2. When is your data collected?
Your data is collected at various times, in particular when :
- You are making a reservation;
- You can submit a message via the « Contact » section of the site;
- For professional events; Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. In their absence, your request may not be considered.
3. What information is collected?
- Information collected during events: title (Mr. or Mrs.), last name, first name, e-mail addresses, telephone number, company name and any other data you choose to transmit.
- Information you provide when you leave a message in the « Contact » section: last name, first name, e-mail address, company name, e-mail and details of your project.
4. What are your personal data used for?
4.1. Your personal data is necessary for :
- Send news and commercial offers;
- Handling your requests for information;
- To manage our commercial relations in the event of a contract being concluded;
- Processing your rights requests;
- Carry out analyses, studies and statistics.
4.2. To use your data, we rely on :
- Execution of a contract: contract established with our company,
- Your consent to receive documentation or to process your requests for information.
- Our legitimate interest, for example, to improve the site, carry out statistics and marketing analyses, send you commercial offers… In the context of professional relations (BtoB), no consent is required for solicitations sent to a professional e-mail address, in relation to the profession of the person concerned. However, you may object (see Article 7). You can choose whether or not to receive our offers at any time by contacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails you receive (see also Article
- A legal obligation: storage of data in intermediate archives in accordance with stipulated retention periods.
5. Who will receive your personal data?
- Services authorized by Shana Hotel for the purposes mentioned above; your data is accessible only to personnel who need to know it in the course of their duties,
- Our service providers, also known as subcontractors, help us, for example, with data hosting. They undertake to act only on our instructions and exclusively on our behalf, thus guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of your data.
- Authorized administrative or judicial authorities (e.g. judges, police forces, etc.) or supervisory authorities (e.g. CNIL) for reasons of national security, control or fraud prevention.
6. How long will your data be stored? Retention periods vary depending on the purpose of the data:
- If you have provided data on the site as part of a request, this data will be kept for ten (10) years after the last contact from you. At the end of these ten years, we may contact you to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations. In this case, your data will be deleted or anonymized, and you will no longer receive solicitations from us.
- If you have exercised your right to object, we will keep your data so as not to bother you with commercial offers. After these periods, in most cases, we may keep your data in an intermediate archive until the expiry of the statutory limitation periods and those provided for by the various regulatory retention obligations.
7. What are your rights concerning your data?
- You have the following rights at all times:
- Right of access: to find out what data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: to request modifications in the event of an error (e.g. spelling mistake in your e-mail address) or a change (new e-mail address, etc.).
- Right of deletion: to request the deletion of your data in the following cases:
- Your data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Your data is processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restriction: to request the restriction of the processing of your data, for example if you dispute the accuracy of your information or if you consider that the processing is unlawful.
- Right to portability: to request the transmission of your data to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint: Any complaint concerning the collection or processing of your personal data may be addressed to the DPO, whose contact details are given below. If you have a persistent disagreement concerning your data, you can contact the CNIL (3 place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris, https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil – 01 53 73 22 22).
- Right to object to the processing of your data, including for commercial prospecting purposes… this means that you have the right to :
- Object to the processing of your data for specific purposes, citing « reasons linked to your particular situation ».
- Oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes (in other words, if you no longer wish to receive commercial offers). In this case, no justification is required. The choice is yours. You can accept or refuse to receive our offers at any time. In business-to-business (BtoB) relationships, if commercial communications are sent to a professional e-mail address and are linked to the profession of the person concerned, no consent is required. However, you may object at any time, either when your data is collected or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send your request via the « Contact » section or write to SHANA Hôtel & Résidence, 796, Route de l’Ecluse, le Port 73310 Chanaz. You can also click on the « Unsubscribe » link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive.
8. How to exercise your rights If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may :
- Write to SHANA Hôtel & Résidence, 796, Route de l’Ecluse, le Port 73310 Chanaz.
- Send a message via the « Contact » section or to email@example.com. All requests must specify the address to which a reply should be sent, and we will reply within one (1) month of receipt of the request. In certain cases, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of identity or any other useful information.
9. Is the security of my data guaranteed? We implement all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect, as far as possible, your personal data against loss, damage, misuse, alteration or unauthorized disclosure to third parties. When we work with service providers, we require them to make contractual commitments that are at least as rigorous as our own in terms of protection, confidentiality and security of personal data.